Quotes and Commissioning
Get your mural project started with Sweetart Murals today!
Simply fill in the form, please include a rough idea of the size of the wall or walls and how many you would like painting. An idea of what you want to be painted, for example a childs room.. what characters they like or for a graffiti room possibly their name and interests.
If in doubt don't hesitate to phone, or leave your number and a convenient time to call.
The more information you can supply now, the faster and more efficiently we can quote you.
We'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Tel: 07795 071296
Commissioning a Mural
If you're not sure how to go about commissioning your mural, we've put together a quick step-by-step guide on the process so you'll know what to expect and what we'll need to know before we can start.
Remember to fill out as much detail as possible on the quote form and we can get your project going!
- The first stage is to work out what you want, be it specific images or a general idea we can work on, and where you want it. A rough idea of the size of the wall is very useful.
- Fill in the quote form above with as much detail as possible with regards to your chosen design, who the room is for (i.e. a small child, teenager or a feature wall for your home etc), the size of the area to be painted and your location in the UK. You can even upload an image for us to view. If you would rather speak to us, just give us a call and we'll be happy to help.
- When the final design is agreed upon, we'll schedule in your mural at a time that suits you, and complete any sketches of the design and colour matching to existing paintwork/features, etc.
- We arrive to start your mural! We'll bring our own dust sheets to protect carpets and furniture and masking tape to cover items such as plug sockets and light switches unless it's been arranged to incorporate them into the mural, so there's no mess.
- We paint your mural! This starts with a few measurements, a sketch in chalk/pencil/paint. Then a process of building up the colours and shapes and finally the addition of any details. Naturally any traces of mess are removed when we leave. The paint dries very quickly and in a well ventilated room, any paint odours will disappear within an hour or so.
2. Sketch Up
1. Design Board
4. More Layers
3. First Layer
5. Final Details